Effective Date: January 1, 2020
The term “website” refers to momswhorise.com.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information you provide – name, email address, mailing address, phone number (“personal information”)
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website contained in log files. The information in log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Chrome or Firefox), the time you visited our site, and which pages you visited throughout our site.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Moms Who Rise, LLC, will use and disclose your personal information only as follows:
- To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our website and do not sign up for any of our Services, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to sign up. If you use any of our Services and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other Service.
- To bill and collect sums owed to us for any of our Services you purchase. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties (PayPal) to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about what steps we take to protect such data, see Safeguarding Your Information below.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
- For internal use, whether in the form actually received or pseudonymously or anonymously, by way of example and not limitation circulating email addresses internally for identifying the most common web hosts used by our customers, or reviewing IP addresses for information about the general geographic areas of origin of our users.
- To disclose the information that we have to you in response to any valid request from you to know what of your information we possess, and in response to a valid request to exercise your “right to be forgotten” as detailed further below.
- To interact with you on social media.
- To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect (“opt-in”) to receive.
- Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- The right to request access to and to receive your personal information that is collected by Moms Who Rise, LLC.
- The right to request updates to any of your personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erase your personal information such as when the information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- The right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify Visitors or Users.
You may opt-out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
How To Control Cookies
If you wish to prevent cookies being set before you visit this website or most other websites, you can set your browser to block cookies. Most browsers allow you to do this in their settings.
You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for details on how to delete or reject cookies and for further information on cookies in general.
We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”)) on our website.
This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users.
However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We will not share any Personal Data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
The Company does not collect payment information from you except to the extent that the Company forwards your payment request directly to our merchant services provider, which is PayPal (www.PayPal.com) (the “Merchant Services Provider”), with neither the ability nor the intent to intercept or collect any such payment data.
The Merchant Services Provider only receives information necessary to verify that any payments between yourself and the Company are authorized. The Merchant Services Provider will use encrypted tools to communicate with your designated payee institution, or whatever other account you use to pay for orders to the Company. Your credit card information or other payment information is not retained by the Company except as provided below. The Company does not maintain records of your credit card number or other payment information.
Moms Who Rise, LLC, shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links, which means that we may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support Moms Who Rise, LLC. We genuinely appreciate your support.
NO CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
Moms Who Rise, LLC
PO BOX 336931
Greeley, Co 80633
How To Contact Us
Phone: (970) 301-1748